These are my notes from Clif Mims‘ presentation on AudioBoo at TeachMeet Tennessee in Memphis on 2 Oct 2010.
Don’t “overthink this” as an adult – Audioboo works as technology should!
– Simple, web-based recording and sharing
– company is based in England
Audio websites may be transitioning to the “.fm” domain, and video sites to the “.tv” domain in the future. AudioBoo is already on that audio domain.
Example: Clif’s son describing his first day of PreSchool
We didn’t geo-locate this because it was from our house!
We used the iPhone app from Audioboo to create this.
Clif’s AudioBoo channel: http://audioboo.fm/clifmims
#tmtn, tmtn, audioboo, clifmims
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- A Fourth Grader is Inspired by Oklahoma Artist Danny Gordon - 2013
- Congrats Brad Wilson: iRig Mic Winner for Sharing Student Media in September - 2011
- My TeachMeet Tennessee Shares on Digital Storytelling and Balanced Filtering in Schools #tmtn - 2010
- 2010 will be an interesting year for Oklahoma educational politics - 2009
- RIAA lawsuits are not constructive responses to P2P file sharing - 2008
- Wiki feedback for a podcast on technology leadership - 2007
- A whole different level of amateur rocket launches - 2007