A one page PDF marketing flyer for the 2010 K-12 Online Conference is available. Please share this far and wide! While we don’t want to waste trees and “being digital” is great, it can also be helpful to post printed versions of this on your library bulletin board, in the teachers’ lounge, and in other locations where educators will see it.
If Scribd (the site hostsing this embedded version of our marketing flyer) is blocked in your location, you can alternatively download this file directly from the K-12 Online Conference blog site.
Many thanks to the K-12 Online Conference public relations committee for putting this together!
Please retweet and cross-post this on your own Twitter account, blogs and other websites!
Cross-posed from the K-12 Online Conference blog.
free, k12online, k12online10, online, pd, flyer, marketing
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Share Audio on YouTube - 2022
- Lessons Learned as an Educational Consultant (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Steve Jobs Inspired Me to Dream Big Again - 2011
- Jack Berckemeyer: Opening Keynote at Qatar Academy - 2011
- Tools to simplify meeting scheduling - 2009
- A worthless worksheet and a voluntary VoiceThread - 2008
- Is technology at school an event or a tool set? - 2008
- K12Online discussions on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Turning to YouTube for an Origami Tutorial - 2007
- Meaningful professional development via book studies - 2007