At the request of Leigh Zeitz (Dr. Z) at the University of Northern Iowa, I created a short (5 minute) introduction and overview to the 2010 K-12 Online Conference which started today.
Leigh and others in Iowa have made arrangements for several past presenters of K-12 Online to skype into their upcoming ITEC conference in Coralville, Iowa, and they are going to introduce attendees to the WONDERFUL, free learning which is available via K-12 Online. Read more about it on Dr. Z’s post.
If you have not already, please join our K-12 Online Conference Ning. 🙂
Our full conference schedule for 2010 is now available on our wiki. Video and audio podcast feeds will be up and available soon!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Favorite iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch Audio Editing Apps (October 2011) - 2011
- Waiting For Superman: A Good Film to Provoke Conversations We Need - 2010
- First Proctored Quiz with Moodle - 2010
- Perceptions of Beauty, PhotoShop, and Media Literacy - 2009
- Chinesepod and Connectivism: More connections lead to more learning - 2008
- Tagging the K-12 Online Conference - 2007
- Google Teacher Academy - 2006
- When Night Falls skypecast notes - 2006
- The joy of chess - 2006
- Podcast on open source, thin clients in Education - 2005