You’re invited to join Alan November and a BUNCH of other great educators in Norman, Oklahoma, on Thursday, November 4, 2010, for the OU K-20 Center‘s Innovative Learning Institute. This conference has an outstanding 13 year history, and was previously called the “Winter Institute.” This year I’m hoping we WON’T have bad winter weather, since the title of the conference has been officially changed! 😉
I’m honored to be sharing the luncheon keynote, as well as an afternoon breakout session at the conference. More info is available on the conference website: www.k20ili.com
You can view a list of upcoming as well as past presentations I’ve shared on my professional Google site: wiki.wesfryer.com. Most presentations listed there are also linked to digital handouts and session resource wikis. In some cases, audio podcasts and SlideShare slidecasts are available too.
On the subject of great Oklahoma conferences, also remember the World Creativity Forum is coming to Oklahoma City November 15-17, 2010. Early bird registration closes October 15th, in three days. Sir Ken Robinson, Dan Pink, and many others are scheduled speakers. It’s going to be great too!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Interactive App and Software Options for Human Anatomy Classes - 2015
- Digital Storytelling Resources from Classroom 2.0 Live (Oct 2014) - 2014
- Check Out Teetsie: A GameSalad-created iPad Game - 2013
- Amplify Art with Media (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Captivated by the Tesla S Series Electric Car in Portland, Oregon - 2012
- A Second Grade Field Trip to the Zoo with AudioBoo - 2011
- WordPress Site Caching with Amazon S3 & CloudFront - 2010
- Google Docs Adds Folder Sharing - 2009
- Remember to turn YouTube channel comment moderation ON - 2009
- K-12 Online Conference 2008 starts tomorrow! - 2008