Today I had an opportunity to spend the morning with Dr. Gerald Knezek visiting with educators in Irving ISD. There are lots of things to share which I’m thinking about now as a result of our conversations, but since I don’t have time to write them in a post at present I recorded a twelve minute video reflection. My students in “Computers in the Classroom” tomorrow are going to participate in a video scavenger hunt using Flip video cameras, so I thought it would be valuable to experiment some more with the camera myself. This video was recorded with a Flip UltraHD camcorder. The 12 minute clip was 412 MB. I did not edit or compress it before uploading to YouTube. It took a LONG time (over an hour I think) to transcode to Flash format on YouTube.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Media Dominoes Fall - 2022
- Designing And Narrating a Dream House Tour in Spanish - 2020
- Google Cloud Print Offline with Brother MFC-J4420DW - 2015
- Make Word Processing Easier and Reduce Printing Costs with Split View - 2011
- Digital Storytelling and Writing with the Story Arc and Freytag's pyramid - 2010
- Ideas for a Flip Camera Video Scavenger Hunt - 2010
- Bob Sprankle's Reflections on our Podcasting Journeys in Podcast 100 - 2009
- Reflections after watching an engaged digital learner - 2009
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - Oct 2009 - 2009
- Calling all Oklahoma Storychasers - OKC3 Deadline extended to Nov 15th! - 2009