Last Wednesday and yesterday, undergraduate UNT students in my “Computers in the Classroom” course participated in a video scavenger hunt using Flip cameras. Each team was asked to embed their three favorite videos on a blog post. Please take fifteen minutes today to watch these short clips, and rate each team using the rating stars below.
Try opening each entry link in a new BROWSER TAB on your computer, so you can keep this rating window open as a separate / persistent tab. (Right click links and choose OPEN IN NEW TAB.) Note: One of the posts below is not yet “public” and two just include video links rather than embeds. Student teams have been asked to fix these issues, but if you cannot view videos readily please rate them accordingly. Please submit all your ratings by midnight, Tuesday November 2, 2010.
ENTRY 1 :Ranger Fans #1
ENTRY 2: Ranger Fans #2
ENTRY 3: Ranger Fans #3
ENTRY 4: Talking about Stress
ENTRY 5: Ranger Fans #4
ENTRY 6: Talking about Healthy Eating
ENTRY 7: Eclectic Race Entry #1
ENTRY 8: Ranger Fans #5
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Utility to Find and Replace Broken WordPress Links - 2014
- Lessons Learned from Image Attribution & Tweetribution Confusion - 2011
- Microfiche, Copyrights, Open Licensing and Academic Journal Paywalls - 2010
- Dreaming of iPad Presentation Apps for the classroom - 2010
- Panoramic iPhone images from Hangzhou, China - 2009
- Help evaluate the 2008 K-12 Online Conference - 2008
- K12Online08 in the palm of my hand - 2008
- A Magnificent Moment in Lubbock - 2008
- 21st Century Cartographers by David Jakes - 2007
- One to One Initiatives (roundtable at TechForum07) - 2007