Using the first beta release of PG [Podcast Generator], in March 2006 we created Pluriversiradio, a web site to collect podcasts and to provide web surfers with the proper feeds for getting files from their podcast aggregators. The contents of this site are strictly related to courses, seminars and conferences held at the University of Bergamo. Despite [being] born as a small size experimental project, Pluriversiradio was subsequently hosted by the Interdepartmental Centre for e-learning of our university, and our software library has been installed and used by about one thousand podcasting portals in Italy and abroad, such as the Universities of Aarhus (Denmark), Caen Basse-Normandie (France), Central Queensland (Australia), Delaware (USA), and Pisa (Italy).
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Staying On Message in the Classroom After the Election - 2016
- 15 Reasons I'm Thrilled to be a Grade 4-5 STEM Teacher in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Blogging the Conference: EDUCAUSE 2012 Session Notes - 2012
- Janet Barresi's ODLA 2011 Keynote - 2011
- How to Make Your High School Students Fail Online Courses - 2011
- Join in 12 Days of Playing with Media - 2011
- Rapid Prototyping, Digital Fabrication, STEM, NSF and Karen Cator - 2010
- A sad (but true) video commentary on higher education publishing - 2010
- Broad, Sweeping Company Facebook policy challenged - 2010
- Language over Native American forced re-location matters - 2010