Today at the Creativity World Forum on 17 Nov 2010 in Oklahoma City, I had an opportunity to interview James Gibson at the Lego Store booth. James works at the Oklahoma City Lego Store, and he discussed why Legos are great for encouraging creativity, some things that are special about our Oklahoma City Lego store, opportunities for young Lego builders in the OKC area to get involved in some special store events, and a few of the popular Lego sets this year which they had on display in the booth. The video is six minutes long.
The team staffing the Lego booth put together these custom Lego posters just for the Creativity World Forum.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- New Snow Day iMovie Trailer Video - 2014
- Identity, Bias, Differences and Change - 2014
- Share Your Ideas: Platforms for Publishing #globaled10 - 2010
- Privacy Implications of your Social Graph on Facebook #cwf2010 - 2010
- Advice for Parents: How to Encourage Creativity in Your Child #cwf2010 - 2010
- Amazing iPad Digital Drawings at the Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010
- Are We Ready to Innovate? Closing Creativity World Forum Session #cwf2010 - 2010
- imagination conversations: a project of the Lincoln Center Institute #cwf2010 - 2010
- The Power of Deep Structure by Andrew Zolli #cwf2010 - 2010
- From Imagination to Innovation: Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010