These comments were shared by Andrew Zolli at the Creativity World Forum in Oklahoma City on 17 November 2010. Andrew gave a FANTASTIC talk, and in these final minutes of the panel discussion addressed Facebook social graphs and some of the implications this has for privacy.
See my post and text notes from this GREAT session by Andrew, “The Power of Deep Structure” for more on his shared ideas.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- New Snow Day iMovie Trailer Video - 2014
- Identity, Bias, Differences and Change - 2014
- Share Your Ideas: Platforms for Publishing #globaled10 - 2010
- Advice for Parents: How to Encourage Creativity in Your Child #cwf2010 - 2010
- Amazing iPad Digital Drawings at the Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010
- Legos, Creativity, and the Oklahoma City Lego Store - 2010
- Are We Ready to Innovate? Closing Creativity World Forum Session #cwf2010 - 2010
- imagination conversations: a project of the Lincoln Center Institute #cwf2010 - 2010
- The Power of Deep Structure by Andrew Zolli #cwf2010 - 2010
- From Imagination to Innovation: Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010