Please join me tomorrow at 6 pm CST (Fri 19 Nov 12:00AM GMT) for my keynote during the 2010 Global Education Conference. The session title is, “Share Your Ideas: Platforms for Publishing.” This is a LIVE, online presentation hosted by Elluminate. This is the link to the Elluminate session room, which will open one hour prior to the session. (I’ll be a little early!) My presentation slides are available on SlideShare.
This is the first presentation I’ve created which entirely uses screenshots taken on my iPad, and then imported into Keynote. (There’s a fast way to do this!) I did use Cloud Browse (now 99¢) to capture a few of the screenshots which included Flash-based content. Referenced resources for this presentation are available on my wiki. My keynote is sponsored by Educational Collaborators.
education, ideas, presentation, share, globaled, globaled10
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- New Snow Day iMovie Trailer Video - 2014
- Identity, Bias, Differences and Change - 2014
- Privacy Implications of your Social Graph on Facebook #cwf2010 - 2010
- Advice for Parents: How to Encourage Creativity in Your Child #cwf2010 - 2010
- Amazing iPad Digital Drawings at the Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010
- Legos, Creativity, and the Oklahoma City Lego Store - 2010
- Are We Ready to Innovate? Closing Creativity World Forum Session #cwf2010 - 2010
- imagination conversations: a project of the Lincoln Center Institute #cwf2010 - 2010
- The Power of Deep Structure by Andrew Zolli #cwf2010 - 2010
- From Imagination to Innovation: Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010