You can browse photos that were taken in a specific city or place. Also, picplz makes it easy see the moments people you follow choose to share. Don’t miss a thing. Upload photos quicker and easier:
picplz offers an simple way to take a picture and share it in as little as 3 clicks. It’s easy to add a caption, tag your location and check-in. Share with your favorite services:
picplz currently integrates with Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare.” Pixable Videos tout: “IT’S FAST, FREE & RIDICULOUSLY EASY. Say goodbye to slideshows. Pixable Videos automatically transforms your favorite moments and the music you dig into a slick video. Real life is in constant motion, why should your digital life be any different?” Pixable Videos looks similar to Animito. http://animoto.com Our mobile digital storytelling options continue to grow! Have you used either of these apps? What are your opinions? My favorite iOS photography apps (as of a few months ago) are on: http://www.appolicious.com/curated-apps/1148-favorite-iphone-photography-apps Via:
http://mw.cnn.com/snarticle?c=cnnd_tech&p=0&aId=20101122:photo.sharing.sites:1 and http://fluentnews.com/s/26172605 Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspired by National Geographic Explorer Andres Ruzo - 2019
- SmartPhones to Consider Besides the iPhone - 2016
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Take care of your laptop! (TPI: ThinkPad Investigation) - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- A large dose of humble pie - 2008