Do students at your school take care of their laptops, or the laptops they are able to use on carts kept at school? Lenovo sponsored the following ten minute CSI-spoof video to help students understand the critical need to take care of laptops, especially Thinkpad laptops featured in this video.
This video was created by Horizon Productions in Durham, North Carolina. Hat tip to educators in Grand View Public Schools, Oklahoma, for sharing this video on their “Tips for a Healthy Laptop and Responsible Care and Handling” webpage.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspired by National Geographic Explorer Andres Ruzo - 2019
- SmartPhones to Consider Besides the iPhone - 2016
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- New Mobile Photo Sharing Options - 2010
- A large dose of humble pie - 2008