This holiday season, why not give a parent the gift of Google-powered, personalized tech support? The website teachparentstech.org can help! Simply select one or more short videos created by Googlers, specifically for parents, explaining a variety of tech-related skills.
If you’re among the first 10,000 people to use the site to send a parent virtual tech support, Google will give you the option of also sending your parent a free, snail-mail care package. How cool!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 5th EdCampOKC Coming to Del City High School March 4, 2017 - 2016
- Inspired by Ashley Vance's Biography of Elon Musk - 2015
- Brainstorming the Digital Sharing Map: Classroom Edition - 2015
- Come See "One Incredible Moment" in Edmond This Weekend - 2014
- Building Virtual Bridges Through Sharing and Transparency - 2013
- Al Jazeera, Arab Spring, & Opposing Extremism in Our Midst in the USA - 2012
- Mobile Video Editing with ReelDirector on an iPhone4 #edapp - 2010
- No alternative to the RTTT / Duncan Education Reform Plan Offered by Fallin - 2010
- Reasons I love Blip.tv and Screenr - 2009
- Forgo the big stick, carry a small computer instead - 2008