In this three minute video, high school biology teacher Julie Raines describes a free “Virtual DNA Fingerprinting Lab” which her students in Yarmouth, Maine, were completing the day my daughter and I participanted in a tour of their school.
Check out Julie’s fantastic science curriculum wiki (yhs-raines.wikispaces.com) for additional links and resources. More videos from our tour of Yarmouth High School are available on wiki.wesfryer.com/videos.
science, dna, virtual, fingerpint, fingerprinting, lab, biology
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Embed Twitter Widget in Dot Net Nuke (DNN) Website - 2015
- Disadvantages of Openly Sharing Media - 2014
- Yukon Students Learning Computer Programming with Scratch - 2013
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards by Karen Robertson - 2012
- An Iterative Google Search (with advanced options) solves a MS Word File Saving Problem - 2012
- Learning about Glass Blowing in Santa Fe, New Mexico (videos) - 2011
- Good Memories from Denton and UNT - 2011
- Brainstorm & Find Available Websites with DomainStorm - 2011
- Getting Creative with Windows Live Movie Maker on a Netbook - 2010
- Recovering lost iTunes Song Purchases (maybe) and iTunes Library Backups - 2010