This evening I had an opportunity to conduct some impromptu video interviews using my iPhone, and edit them together using iMovie for iPhone for the first time. I published the final movie, which is just over five minutes long, in HD format to YouTube. I titled it, “Chili Cook-Off for Kids Ministries!”
Compared to ReelDirector for iPhone, which I’ve used twice previously, iMovie for iPhone seemed smoother, easier and faster. I like the cross-dissolve transitions it inserted. The themes are nice (I chose “Bright”) and the controls were straightforward. I actually didn’t have to trim or edit any of the clips I shot, which was nice from a speed standpoint, but I’ll have to go back into iMovie at some point to practice that process. Overall I remain AMAZED how easy and fast this process of mobile HD videography can be.
Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Students & Teachers Explain Benefits of MinecraftEDU [VIDEO] - 2015
- Understanding the value of social media use for literacy development - 2010
- Bison on the Konza Prairie - 2008
- Opposing ethnocentrism in schools and society - 2007
- WikiPedia user page, Oklahoma Digital Centennial project - 2007
- Blog post listeners, podcatchers and accessibility - 2007