Q: How can we find and use Creative Commons licensed images in our blog posts for class?
A: I created a 4 minute screencast answering this question. The links I referenced are Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-Online Search, Wylio.com, Compfight.com, and TalkWithMedia.com’s Images page.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Yukon 6th Grade Parents and Teachers Provide Students Feedback on Writing - 2012
- Help the Oklahoma City CoWorking Collaborative Reboot! - 2012
- Do You Know? The Ethics of Technology Sweatshops - 2011
- Speed of Creativity Book Talk: Dialog About Books That Matter - 2011
- First MIT, now Core Knowledge - Free, High Quality Curriculum Abounds - 2010
- eTechOhio, School Reform Ideas and Smaller PDF Files - 2009
- A contrary view of education and NCLB - 2008
- Job hunt blog - 2006
- Web 2.0 and conferences - 2006
- Handhelds: The Way of the Future by Lori Lusk (TASA Midwinter conference: 1 Feb 05) - 2005