My keynote presentation from February 8, 2011, in Jackson, Mississippi: “Leading Schools with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World,” is available as a synchronized slideshow (Slidecast with audio) on SlideShare.
The videos I shared in the presentation included:
- BSA Recruiting Video (QuickTime format, from Fresh Brains summer camp, courtesy of Rushton Hurley, Next Vista for Learning)
- Reply All Extended Version (Bridgestone Super Bowl 2011 ad)
- Reply All Video: Behind the Scenes
- Montana Voices: Digital Vision 2011 Challenge
More referenced resources from the presentation are linked from my session wiki.
edtech, education, leadership, learning, meca, mississippi, msmeca11, school, technology, msmeca, leaders
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Good Fair Use Copyright Example in School: "Communities" and The Lion Sleeps Tonight - 2020
- Cell Phone Digital Storytelling with Narrable - 2013
- Visualizing Sharing #edushare - 2012
- Create iPad Stories with StoryPatch - 2011
- Cool Tools for the Classroom by Dr Carl Owens #msmeca11 - 2011
- To what countries have you Skyped? (from Mississippi) #msmeca11 - 2011
- Outsourcing school district IT staff - 2010
- Online learning at Crescent, Oklahoma - 2010
- Teaching more content with an IWB is not transformational - 2010
- Bribery apparently not a "new argument" for the Oklahoma Supreme Court - 2010