Storychasers is pleased to announce registration is now open for Storychaser “phase 1” workshops this spring for Celebrate Oklahoma Voices, Celebrate Kansas Voices and Celebrate Texas Voices. We are offering our workshops on a 2 day or 2.5 day model this year, depending on the preference of the hosting organization. Workshops now open for registration include:
- 4-5 March (Fri – Sat) Midwest City, OK
- 7-8 April (Thu – Fri) Location still needed!
- 18-19 April (Mon – Tue) Lubbock, TX
- 21-22 April (Thu – Fri) Manhattan, KS
If your school or organization is interested in hosting a workshop April 7-8, please contact us ASAP. All our 2011 workshop dates are listed (and will be added) to our 2011 workshop page and to our unified Google calendar, which includes all our workshops in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.
Anyone interested in attending one of these upcoming Spring workshops should submit our online “Workshop Registration Inquiry” form. Seating is limited for each workshop!
We have simplified our workshop participant cost model for 2011. As our updated FAQs explain:
Generally, there are two pricing options for our workshops, depending on whether or not participants choose to keep provided “digital backback” equipment.
- $499 per person, including “digital backpack” equipment to keep
- $249 per person, borrowing during the workshop (but not keeping afterward) “digital backpack” equipment
Discounted pricing is available for workshop attendance in some cases when grant funds are available to offset participant fees, or when partnership agreements apply. Note this pricing has been updated for 2011. Costs are the same for the 2 day and 2.5 day workshop models. (The agenda meeting times are longer if a 2 day model is used.)
Please view our complete list of frequently asked questions and answers for more details about our workshops. If your organization in Oklahoma, Kansas or Texas is interested in becoming an official partner with Storychasers and offering discounted workshops for your members, please contact us!
photo © 2008 Wesley Fryer | more info (via: Wylio)
Cross-posted from the Storychasers blog.
digital, edtech, learning, oklahoma, publish, school, storytelling, technology, texas, video, kansas
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Identity and Fire Cooking - 2022
- Share eBook Highlights from iBooks - 2017
- Scratch Gold - 2013
- Spring Break 2013 Scratch Camp in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Changing the Pictures of the Classroom in Students' Heads by John Nail - 2012
- Panoramic Fieldhouse Photos in Manhattan, Kansas and Norman, Oklahoma - 2010
- Communicating In The Digital Age (SlideShare Slidecast) - 2010
- Our rock stars aren't like your rock stars - 2010
- Why Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Matters - 2008
- Blue Web'n Yahoo Group - 2007