In putting the finishing touches on my presentation for tomorrow’s MACE conference in Manhattan, Kansas, I created the following Wordle to summarize many of the key skills Storychasers participating in the Celebrate Kansas Voices project can develop.
In case you can’t see this image saved to Flickr, I’ll list them below:
These are some of the videos I plan to share during my presentation tomorrow, created by Kansas students and teachers participating in CKV. It’s hard to miss the value of these kinds of oral history projects. I love storychasing and sharing stories like these with others. It’s good for the soul.
School Days in the 1930s by Dylan
Girl Fiddler by Jesse West
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Video Tutorial: Virtual Office Hours with Google Hangouts Meet - 2020
- First STEM seeds Show: Monday March 3, 2014 - 2014
- Mirror an iPad2 on your Mac Laptop with Reflection App - 2012
- Normalize Audio Recordings Before Publishing a Podcast - 2012
- iBooks Not Working on Jailbroken iPhones: Here's the Fix - 2012
- Embedding video on a Wikispaces site - 2010
- 5 options for commenting on VoiceThread digital stories - 2010
- Book recommendations for teachers to be (pre-service teachers) - 2010
- 30 new VoiceThread Comments on Eragon - 2010
- Netbooks prove cloud computing is a reality - 2009