What America really needs is to capitalize on its traditional strengths—a broad definition of education, an education that respects individuality, tolerates deviation, celebrates diversity. America also needs to restore faith in its public education, respects teacher autonomy, and trusts local school leaders elected or selected by the people.“
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Code as Poetry in 4th Grade Scratch Club - 2018
- 2 Challenges: With STEM & iPads - 2014
- Growing Nimble Thinkers for the Creative Economy by Deborah Morrison and Glenn Griffin - 2013
- Cage-Busting Leadership by Rick Hess - 2013
- Options for Posting by Email (RIP Posterous) - 2013
- Green Screen Photo Effects On The Cheap - 2012
- K12 Panel at the 2012 Heartland eLearning Conference - 2012
- Why is cloud computing significant for college faculty? - 2012
- The Power of Media Advertising: Ads Worth Spreading from TED - 2011
- Accessing new MobileMe Calendars on an older iOS 3.1.3 iPod Touch - 2011