My kids and I recorded this 21.5 minute audio podcast on an iPad today during the last leg of our car trip back to Oklahoma from California, discussing tips for winning the game, “Plants Versus Zombies.” This is currently one of our favorite games to play on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy and please leave us feedback, including your own tips if you are a PvZ player!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Recorded and web-posted from our car on I-40 using the free iOS app Cinch.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- What iPad Apps Do You Recommend? - 2013
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
- The new story dialog continues - 2006