You’re invited to attend the workshop, “iPhone & iPad Apps for Productivity and Fun” on Friday, April 15th in Oklahoma City at the OKC Coworking Collaborative downtown. More information and online registration is available via EventBrite. The workshop description is:
Bring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to this hands-on, interactive workshop as together we explore some of the best applications for productivity as well as fun available for Apple’s mobile devices! Free as well as commercial apps will be demonstrated including applications for education, photo sharing, news, social networking, digital storytelling, musical expression, art, audio recording, games, and more! If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) you’ll learn about a wealth of useful as well as engaging applications in this dynamic workshop.
My linked curriculum for this workshop is available on wiki.wesfryer.com/workshops/handouts/ios. I’ll be making some additions and adjustments to it in advance and following the workshop.
This workshop will be offered again in Claremore, Oklahoma (near Tulsa) on May 12th. The previous day, on May 11th, I’ll be teaching a “Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Forms, Presentations & Drawing BYOL Workshop” in Claremore. Please share these workshop opportunities with other educators. Virtual registration / participation is also available for each session!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mission to Mars STEM Camp for Teachers: June 6-9, 2016 - 2016
- Tornado Season is Here But Don't Look For an Oklahoma City Public Storm Shelter - 2014
- FOCU$ on Education Conference April 9th in 7 Oklahoma Locations - 2013
- Great American Teach In: Speak Out On Educational Rights - 2011
- iPads and iPod Touches in Kansas Elementary Classrooms (video) - 2011
- Kids are the real customers in schools: We need to LISTEN to them! - 2011
- Focus on Creating New Things, Not Just Fixing Broken Old Stuff - 2011
- Our iPad Launch Day Adventure: A Photo Essay - 2010
- The Tyranny of Oil, The Danger of Unregulated Markets, Power, and Populism - 2009
- Amazed by the power of mobile applications - 2008