This podcast is a recording of Wesley Fryer’s presentation on April 6, 2011, for sixty new Oklahoma superintendents discussing technology leadership, blended learning, and ideas for successfully leading both teachers and students in our twenty-first century classrooms. Superintendents in the audience for this presentation were attending the tenth meeting of their first year superintendents academy, organized by the Oklahoma State Department of Education. Special thanks to Shelly Hickman of the Oklahoma SDE for extending this invitation to share ideas with these state educational leaders. Please refer to the podcast shownotes for links to presentation slides as well as other referenced resources.
- Presentation slides from this session shared as a PDF file (4.3 MB)
- Other referenced links and resources (including videos)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Arab Spring and the 2018 Oklahoma Teacher Walkout - 2018
- Lessons Learned on our Family's College Journey (April 2016) - 2016
- Oklahoma SDE Providing Funds for 1 Year Common Core Coach Positions - 2012
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (April 2010) - 2010
- WiFi Connectivity Options at Starbucks, AT&T hotspots, and Rural Broadband over Power Lines - 2009
- VLE versus MLE - 2008
- links for 2008-04-09 - 2008
- Choosing forgiveness and grace over hate and revenge - 2007
- Promoting blogosphere civility - 2007
- The landscape of commercial eLearning curriculum options - 2007