This podcast is an interview with EdReach Media Network Founders Scott Meech, Daniel Rezac, Jay Blackman, and Judith Epcke on May 6, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. The mission of EdReach is “to take education forward, by bringing voices together.” The vision of EdReach is to provide “…a platform for passionate, outspoken educators- aiming to strengthen their voices by highlighting innovation in the field of education, through reporting critical educational news and providing commentary and criticism of the educational issues of the day.” Admist the negative barrage of news amplified by mainstream media outlets today, we need EdReach and the educator voices it seeks to amplify more than ever. Check out the podcast shownotes for more links to follow and subscribe to EdReach. Consider not only becoming an EdReach Network follower, but also a contributor!
- The EdReach Media Network
- EdReach on Twitter
- EdReach on Facebook
- About EdReach
- EdReach Contributors
- Scott Meech on Twitter
- Daniel Rezak on Twitter
- Jay Blackman on Twitter
- Judith Epcke on Twitter
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin Misunderstands Testing and School Quality - 2017
- 30 Reasons I Love Teaching Elementary STEM - 2015
- Quick Edit Video: Water Bottle Rocket Launch - 2014
- 3rd Graders Research Animals with 4 iPads, AudioBoo and PebbleGo - 2013
- iPad Media Camp in Oklahoma City: July 11, 12 & 13, 2012 - 2012
- Common Core Guitar Songs, Lady Gaga Remixes & Commercial Underwriters - 2012
- Google Docs on the iPad with Office2 Pro - 2010
- Conan on the iPad - 2010
- Powerful Ingredients for Digitally Interactive Learning in Amarillo May 16th - 2009
- Adware blocked by OpenDNS - 2008