The following 54 second video is not only an effective marketing message for the July 30th “Save our Schools” march in our nation’s capitol, it’s also a poignant reminder that as citizens we need to stand up and take action on behalf of students as well as teachers in our public schools. Here’s to the students:
Are you planning on attending or considering attending the “Save our Schools” march? I’m thinking seriously about it.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Curated ATLIS 2022 Learning - 2022
- Thank a Teacher [VIDEO] - 2012
- Free Digital Content Online was NOT Original Sin - 2011
- Who is hosting your state's Commons-based peer production server for curriculum? - 2010
- Saving feedback for students in WebCT / Blackboard - 2010
- Making the case for blended learning, thinking about designs for modern learning spaces - 2009
- Strange intermittent Macbook slowdown persists - 2008
- Initial positive experiences with Grandparent Games - 2008
- links for 2008-05-10 - 2008