http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/ Here’s a new version of a similar media literacy and critical thinking test to share with your students: Water Mountaineering in the “Walk on Water (Hi-Tec)” YouTube video: (3:13) Via Mashable:
http://mashable.com/2011/05/31/viral-video-advertising/ Check out “The Making Of” video for the backstory. Hear, hear for critical thinking and media literacy! (Of course, this is also a story about effective viral video marketing… another important layer for your media literacy conversation with students about this video project.) Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Drawing is an Act of Attention - 2012
- Schools must be data informed: NOT data driven - 2010
- Lessons learned webcasting over Ustream with a Nady wireless microphone - 2009
- Watch the space shuttle launch live today! - 2008
- High speed WiFi? Please give me available bandwidth details! - 2008
- Herrrrrrrrrrrrre's Dean! - 2007
- Welcome Dean Shareski - 2007
- Praise for the NASA Digital Learning Network - 2007
- Blog comment problems here? - 2007
- We can't mandate what matters - 2007