Here is a five photo story from Sushi Miyagi in Houston, Texas, tonight.
Take time this summer (if you are in the northern hemisphere, “this winter” if down under) for playing with media and creating your own 5 photo stories!
See more examples on “Tell a Story in 5 Photos for Educators” on Flickr. Consider contributing your own!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Carvel Ln,Houston,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- How I Use Noun Project Icons in my Class Lesson Slideshows - 2020
- Force Chromebook User Logout When Closed - 2016
- Learn with Bill Nye the Science Guy in Memphis June 15-16! #micon11 - 2011
- Pay to Play WiFi - 2010
- Want to Inspire Creativity? Invite LOTS of Opportunities to CREATE - 2010
- It must be time to restart - 2009
- Control your own destiny through education - 2009
- Considering Rigor in light of 21st Century Skills, ePortfolios, and Digital Identity (DI) - 2009
- Tests scores are up, what does that mean? - 2007
- Congrats Daddy Carvin! - 2006
Great idea! A good way to have students share about their summers when they return in August or retell a story perhaps?