Equipped as a storychaser with my iPad2, a $60 iRig mic, and the help of friends (as well as some bystanders) willing to be short-term videographers, I’ve recorded a series of interviews this week here in Philadelphia for the 2011 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference.
This fifth episode (and my last one to publish for this evening) features a 7.5 minute interview with Travis Allen, the founder of the iSchoolInitiative.
The following six minute video by Travis on YouTube, “The iSchool initiative (Mobile Learning)” has over 39,000 views.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Comparing TeachMeet and EdCamp PD Models - 2015
- Voices of #iste11 - A Newly Minted FourSquare Mayor in Philadelphia - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - Copyright Advice for Teachers from Kristin Hokansen - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - A Louis and Clark Story About Mercury & Thunderclapper Pills - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - $15 per Month For Netbooks In New Zealand: BYOD = Buy Your Own Device - 2011
- Jason Ohler on Digital Literacy & Digital Storytelling #iste11 - 2011
- Separate Feedburner chicklets for blog posts and podcasts - 2010
- CNN provides a tutorial on retweeting - 2009
- CoverItLive Blog of Malcom Gladwell's Opening NECC Keynote - 2009
- Notes from Peter H. Reynolds at CCDC09 - 2009