Comedian Don McMillian‘s 2008 skit, “Life After Death By PowerPoint” (4 min, 24 sec) is a favorite video of mine to share with pre-service education students learning how to use images effectively in the “Presentation Zen” style of Garr Reynolds.
I’ve included this as a recommended video in the “Images” chapter of “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.” I’m planning to publish the ePUB ebook version on July 4th. If you haven’t already, please “like” the Facebook page I’ve setup for the book to stay updated!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Fix When Facebook Shows Wrong Site Image and Title - 2014
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Lincoln in 60 Seconds - 2009
- Live from Mount Vernon - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005