This is a photo on my Dad and I by Avalanche Lake. This was one of the most picturesque spots I’ve ever visited for a picnic!
This is my favorite photo from our trip so far. I took this from the top of Logan’s Pass on “Going to the Sun Road,” which you can see in the photo. My Facebook and TwitPic caption for this photo yesterday was, “I have found heaven, and it is called Montana.”
Last of all, here is a short video I recorded by a snowbank below Logan’s Pass. I recorded this mainly for my family, who endured 108 degree temperatures yesterday in Oklahoma City. I want to bring my family here in the sumner of 2013. This is amazing country to see!Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Soften Your Syllabus - 2016
- Free Play and Our Overscheduled Lives - 2014
- 2011 iPad 2 = 1985 Cray Supercomputer - 2013
- 30 in 60: 30 Tools for Tech-Savvy Teachers - 2012
- Getting Your Game On: Great Ideas for Integrating Game Design in Your Curriculum #blackfootETC - 2012
- Beyond Search by Lucy Gray - 2012
- Mobilizing Learning with iPods, iPhones and iPads by Lucy Gray - 2012
- Jessi Slaughter (Jessica Leonhardt) on YouTube: A Case Study on Digital Citizenship - 2010
- Focusing administrator attention on basic values and the importance of VISION - 2009
- Join Storychasers this evening (7 pm US Central) - 2008