These are the presentation slides I’ll be using in Monday’s presentation, “Smart Networks,” at the the 14th Annual August Institute, “Technology Runs Through It” conference at the University of Montana in Missoula. The official conference “blurb” for this session is:
Strategies to support a web-based learning environment such as filtering, infrastructure, bandwidth and safety issues. What are the considerations needed to write policy and acceptable use guidelines that support a web based – web 2.0 learning environment? Policy and recommendations for using handhelds and social networking in the k-12 learning environments from an administration perspective.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Create and Share InfoPics to Show What You Know - 2017
- Automate Email Updates to Parents from Your Classroom Blog - 2012
- Using Social Media to Improve Classroom and School Communications - 2012
- Adventure Based Learning by Brian Dufresne #wildtech - 2011
- Capture: Setting Up Traps to Organize Mountains of Information #wildtech - 2011
- Trends, Tools & Tactics for 21st Century Learning #wildtech - 2011
- iPhone Videography from Glacier National Park - 2011
- Storychasing the 2008 XIT Rodeo and Ranch - 2008
- This is why we have so few laptop initiatives in Oklahoma - 2008
- Behold the power of photo tagging - 2008