Wednesday at the 14th Annual August Institute, “Technology Runs Through It” conference at the University of Montana in Missoula, I’ll be sharing a three hour workshop on iPhoneography. In preparation for the workshop, I found several photos I’ve taken this past week in Montana which represent some of my best “artistic efforts” as an aspiring digital photographer and iPhoneographer. Whatever you think of my own photography skills, it’s easy to see why Montana is an iPhonographer’s dream state!
HDR Pro and Slow Shutter Cam are the two apps I used in addition to the default iPhone camera app to take these photos. Those apps and more are included on the iPhoneography app lists I’ve included on my iPhoneography workshop curriculum page.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Support Wings of Valor: The Jimmy Doolitte Air & Space Museum in California - 2011
- Subscribe to Classroom 2.0 LIVE sessions in iTunesU - 2010
- When I Become a Librarian (Librarian Movie) - 2010
- Coordinate plane graphing for Travian - 2008
- Teacher Barbara Morgan is in orbit! - 2007
- reCAPTCHA, OCR, and the work of blog commenters - 2007
- Thoughts on leadership, ethical decision-making, and identity from Tolkien - 2006