Last night some friends and I ate at a “hot pot” restaurant here in Shanghai near our hotel. It was quite an experience. I used the iOS app Sonic Pics to create a four minute, narrated slideshow about our evening experiences. Full disclosure: The Sonic Pics app developer is a current advertiser on my blog. (I’ve loved using his app for a long time!) http://www.sonicpics.com Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Your “Normal” is Not Mine - 2019
- Here Come the iPads - Now What? iPad Deployment - 2011
- The Best Conference I Ever Attended... - 2011
- Wikis For The Collaborative Classroom - 2011
- New iPhoneography App Recommendations in Shanghai - 2011
- A Great Reason to Blog from the Classroom - 2010
- YouTube comment moderation is great (and recommended) when videos go viral - 2009
- Over 17,000 views on YouTube in 24 hours - 2009
- Find a guest speaker via the MERLOT Virtual Speaker's Bureau - 2008
- Renee Hobbs coming to Oklahoma to address media literacy - 2008