This short video, “The Best Conference I Ever Attended…” was shot and edited in 15 minutes on an iPad2 at the Learning 2.011 Conference in Shanghai, China, on September 8, 2011. Inspired the the satirical model of Marco Torres‘ “Teacher Movie,” we tried to highlight some of the things which need to change about professional conferences.
Our planning document for this video is on:
Other videos in this series include:
I do not know if Marco’s original “Teacher Movie” is available online anywhere. There was a YouTube version, but it’s been taken down. I’m not sure if the original .Mac version of Marco’s video is still online. I don’t think so, as my own .Mac webpage movies are offline because of changes Apple made to the .Mac / MobileMe website. If you have a link to that original movie, please share it as a comment!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Your “Normal” is Not Mine - 2019
- Hot Pot in Shanghai - 2011
- Here Come the iPads - Now What? iPad Deployment - 2011
- Wikis For The Collaborative Classroom - 2011
- New iPhoneography App Recommendations in Shanghai - 2011
- A Great Reason to Blog from the Classroom - 2010
- YouTube comment moderation is great (and recommended) when videos go viral - 2009
- Over 17,000 views on YouTube in 24 hours - 2009
- Find a guest speaker via the MERLOT Virtual Speaker's Bureau - 2008
- Renee Hobbs coming to Oklahoma to address media literacy - 2008