I’ve been thinking about ways I can move discussion about my work on “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” more into mainstream media channels. I’ve thought about writing a regular column for newspaper syndication or articles for airline magazines. Today I learned about PRX. This inspires me to think about possibly producing a regular (maybe weekly?) radio program for Playing with Media. Hat tip to Steve Sloan and Justin Beck for sharing this back in a 2007 podcast.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips for Using Jamboard - 2022
- Provide Family Tech Support FREE with Teamviewer - 2020
- Teaching iPad Videography From 3800 Miles Away - 2014
- Copying the Textbook is NOT an Acceptable Assignment - 2012
- New Video Editing Options with YouTube's Browser-based Editor and Magisto - 2011
- Making the Case for Sharing Curriculum Openly Online - 2011
- World Expo Shanghai (a VoiceThread digital story) - 2010
- Create animated cartoon videos with GoAnimate #learning2cn - 2010
- Takeaways from the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong Conference - 2009
- New South Wales: The One to Watch as a Scaled 1:1 Deployment - 2009