Thanks to a suggestion from Brian Wasson, I used Storify this evening to compile a “story” of our shared learning today in Lewiston, Maine, at day 1 of the Google Geo-Teacher Institute. Using our event Twitter hashtag #gti2011, I ordered (more or less) most of the tweets shared by participants throughout the course of the day. I think it’s wonderful we can share and archive our learning like this!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Digital Literacy Tips: Strategies for Online Fact Checking - 2016
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010
- Follow tonight's Presidential debate on OETA's Political Pulse Blog - 2008
- CamTwist worked today for our webcast! - 2008