If you’re a school technology director or school administrator in Oklahoma, make plans now to attend NetPotential 2011: a FREE “innovations and solutions forum” sponsored by our state network, OneNet on October 21st and November 4th.
Registration is free. The morning-only conference is described on the NetPotential website as:
Join fellow administrators and IT directors for a unique professional development opportunity. Learn to harness the full potential of your data network, maximize the benefits of a OneNet subscription, meet organizational goals and simplify your work.
NetPotential will be offered this Friday, Oct. 21, 2011, in Oklahoma City and on Friday, November 4th in Tulsa.
I’m particularly interested in available solutions which can help K-12 schools deploy and maintain “smart networks.”
If you’re in or close to Oklahoma City or Tulsa and involved administratively with K-12 schools, you should attend this conference. I’ll be attending in OKC on Oct 21st. Hope to see you there!
On the subject of outstanding Oklahoma educational technology conferences and events, also plan to attend the Oklahoma Distance Learning Association (ODLA) annual conference at Rose State on November 9th. ODLA is a great organization and always puts on a good conference. I’m planning to attend this year.
Hat tip to James Deaton for letting me know about NetPotential.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Free MinecraftEDU Server Remote Control Options for Mac Users - 2014
- Mapping Media and Narrated Art in Canfield, Ohio (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Newsweek Going All Digital - 2012
- Connect the Dots: The Political Revolution We Need in the USA - 2011
- Learning about AudioBoo from a 1st Grader at College - 2010
- Mobile Phone Photo Editing Fun #edapp - 2010
- No, just having IWBs does not make learning engaging - 2009
- Combining RSS feeds with Yahoo Pipes - 2008
- Images and Experiences from TechCon 2008 near Chicago today - 2008
- iPhone to open to 3rd party apps - 2007