A recording of my 63 minute videoconference on December 7th, “iPad Quick Edit Videography,” is available as a 99¢ download. This is a high quality screencast published at 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, and is 1.5 GB in size. (A high speed Internet connection is required for download.) The workshop description was:
Learn to shoot, edit, and publish a video on an iPad in a fraction of the time this process takes with a laptop computer and “traditional” video gear! Flash-based video camcorders on mobile computing devices (like the iPad) can empower learners to create and publish “quick edit” videos. In this session we will discuss example iPad videos, explore different apps for quick-edit videography, and learn to to successfully facilitate student-created iPad videos. We’ll also learn about options for puppet videography with iPads, including actual finger puppets as well as virtual puppets using apps like Puppet Pals. Prepare to have fun and unleash a wealth of creative ideas with your students during and following this workshop!
Use the ADD TO CART link below to purchase via PayPal or Google Checkout.
This podcast is a QuickTime mp4 movie file which can be viewed on a laptop or desktop computer using free QuickTime Player software from Apple. It also looks great on an iPad!
All referenced links and resources from the podcast and videoconference are linked on wfryer.me/ipadvideo.
If you are interested in having this workshop shared via videoconference for your school or educational organization, please request it via the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration.
Visit learn.playingwithmedia.com for more information about upcoming scheduled workshops supporting the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” by Wesley Fryer.
Technorati Tags: ebook, ebooks, epub, howto, playingwithmedia, podcast, technology, tutorial, video, vodcast
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Discussing "IRL Online" with the #digiURI Media Club - 2020
- What Paperless Debate Can Teach Us About the Classroom of the Future - 2019
- Celebrating Good Memories of Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Make a Windows Laptop Into a Chromebook with Chromixium - 2015
- Resources for Going 1:1 in School - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPhoneography - 2011
- Google Chrome OS Netbooks: Coming in mid-2011 #gct - 2010
- Compressing Audio Lecturecasts for Publishing with Switch Software - 2010
- Training and student laptops instead of bricks and mortar schools? - 2010
- Alternative Free RSS Reading Tools: feedly (for FireFox) and MobileRSS for iPhone - 2009
If I purchase this recording for my staff member, how will she be able to access it on her iPad?