(cross-posted from learn.playingwithmedia.com)
A recording of Wesley Fryer’s 68 minute videoconference on December 12, 2011, “Narrated Slideshows,” is available as a 99¢ download. This is a high quality screencast published at 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, and is 1.6 GB in size. (A high speed Internet connection is required for download.) The workshop description was:
Learn how to create and share a narrated slideshow online including recorded audio synchronized to selected photographs or images. We’ll discuss different examples of narrated slideshows and review effective processes for facilitating student narrated slideshows. Websites and tools for creating narrated slideshows we will explore include VoiceThread, SlideShare, and SonicPics for iOS.
Use the ADD TO CART link below to purchase via PayPal or Google Checkout.
This podcast is a QuickTime mp4 movie file which can be viewed on a laptop or desktop computer using free QuickTime Player software from Apple. It also looks great on an iPad!
All referenced links and resources from the podcast and videoconference are linked on wfryer.me/slideshows.
If you are interested in having this workshop shared via videoconference for your school or educational organization, please request it via the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration. (link coming)
Visit learn.playingwithmedia.com for more information about upcoming scheduled workshops supporting the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” by Wesley Fryer.
Technorati Tags: images, ipad, playingwithmedia, slideshare, voicethread, sonicpics, ios, iphone, ipod, ipodtouch, narrate, narrated, audio
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Remembering Bob Sprankle on EdTechTalk - 2015
- Widget of Recent Student KidBlog Posts with Yahoo Pipes and RSS Dog - 2014
- Help Needed: A Name for an Uncut Audio Channel - 2010
- Microsoft admits stealing 80% of Plurk website code to build Chinese Microblog - 2009
- Translate entire websites on the fly with Google - 2009
- Expectations and Standards for Students - 2009
- Dust Bowl Oral History preserved via Gabcast - 2008
- Hyperconnectivity and Convergence are coming: Our schools need to embrace digital media NOW - 2008
- Question for ESC 10 Educators - 2007
- How is cooking like teaching and learning? - 2007