If you have not already, take 91 seconds and watch the YouTube video, “Google Chrome: Dear Sophie.” It’s a fast-paced, touching look at how some dads are using digital technology to document, share and preserve the lives of their family and their love for their kids. It’s a compelling bit of media, and an outstanding example of digital storytelling. And, of course, it’s an ad for Google Chrome. Who would have guessed? If you’re a parent and aren’t touched by this, see your doctor ASAP to confirm you’re still lucid.
Great job, Google geek and dad Daniel Lee.
Technorati Tags: chrome, video, youtube, media, kids, family, share
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Discussing ClassenSAS Future at Northeast Academy in OKCPS - 2019
- Academic Publishing and Relevance - 2014
- 5 Advantages and 5 Disadvantages to Consider Selling an eBook on Your Own Website - 2013
- Common Core Transition Ideas via Marzano - 2012
- Mountains, Gandalf, Mountains! #mtvision - 2011
- Social Media and the 2011 State of the Union Address - 2011
- Arts Integration at Wilson Elementary in OKCPS - 2010
- Reflections on home content filtering and OpenDNS after a year of use - 2009
- Iran, Sovereignty, Colonialism and the Values of the West - 2009
- Digital Citizenship Video Q&A: Round 1 - 2008
Very challenging not to get choked up when I see this on TV! I’m talking EVERY time I see it, not just the first time!
[…] way to use technology in their classroom to help students become more engaged learners. From his article about digital documentation to his post documenting the use of digital recorders in a first grade […]