If you have not already, take 91 seconds and watch the YouTube video, “Google Chrome: Dear Sophie.” It’s a fast-paced, touching look at how some dads are using digital technology to document, share and preserve the lives of their family and their love for their kids. It’s a compelling bit of media, and an outstanding example of digital storytelling. And, of course, it’s an ad for Google Chrome. Who would have guessed? If you’re a parent and aren’t touched by this, see your doctor ASAP to confirm you’re still lucid.
Great job, Google geek and dad Daniel Lee.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Discussing ClassenSAS Future at Northeast Academy in OKCPS - 2019
- Academic Publishing and Relevance - 2014
- 5 Advantages and 5 Disadvantages to Consider Selling an eBook on Your Own Website - 2013
- Common Core Transition Ideas via Marzano - 2012
- Mountains, Gandalf, Mountains! #mtvision - 2011
- Social Media and the 2011 State of the Union Address - 2011
- Arts Integration at Wilson Elementary in OKCPS - 2010
- Reflections on home content filtering and OpenDNS after a year of use - 2009
- Iran, Sovereignty, Colonialism and the Values of the West - 2009
- Digital Citizenship Video Q&A: Round 1 - 2008