I received an email today from an educator in Oklahoma City interested in attending one of my workshops on technology integration in upcoming weeks. I thought I’d cross-post the information I sent him in case this is of interest to others.
I’m sharing a couple sessions at OTA/Encyclomedia in two weeks in OKC and several at Heartland eLearning at UCO in Edmond in early March. These are all listed on wiki.wesfryer.com. My upcoming OKC-area workshops/presentations are:
OTA/Encyclo-Media (Oklahoma City, OK):
- 02-07 Creating Multimedia eBooks – Room 6 from 2:45 – 3:45
- 02-07 Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing – Room 6 from 1:00 – 2:00
(Remember a Google Spreadsheet version of breakout sessions is available via wfryer.me/ota12)
Heartland eLearning (Edmond, OK):
- 03-05 Workshop: Playing with Media: No-Edit Audio Recording
- 03-05 Workshop: Playing with Media: Quick-Edit Videography
- 03-06 Bridges to Musical and Artistic Creativity
Also I’m doing a full day iPad Productivity Apps workshop on April 19th in OKC, information and registration details are on iPadwithWes.com.
It’s short notice, but tomorrow evening I’ll be speaking about designing websites with WordPress for mobile platforms like iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) as well as Android – basically using free mobile themes. This is free at the monthly OKC WordPress meetup, held at “The Div” in Edmond. More info is on the Oklahoma City WordPress User Group’s MeetUp website. I’m not positive but there’s a good chance this session may be live-streamed free via Ustream. If it is I’ll tweet it out.
If you’re in or around the Oklahoma City area, I hope to see you at one of these upcoming learning events!
If you’re interested in checking my availability for a presentation in your district or for your organization, please contact me via the inquiry form on my Speaking page.
Technorati Tags: oklahoma, otaem12, wes, wesley, fryer, city, okc, edmond, presentations, heartland12
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Picasa Slideshow Link for iPhones: No Flash Required - 2016
- FREE Enhanced eBook for Kids: "Snowflake Gets Lost" by Rachel Fryer - 2012
- iGrill, iRig & Mikey - 2011
- iPad, OER, and Custom Course Web Applications / iApps - 2010
- High Definition USB 2.0 Hue Webcam - 2010
- Comments from Drew Edmondson at the 2009 OU K20 MidWinter Conference - 2009
- Notes on Dr. Scott McLeod's follow up session at OU K20 MidWinter - 2009
- Comments from Oklahoma Lt Governor Jari Askins on Oklahoma Education - 2009
- Notes from Dr. Scott McLeod's keynote at the OU K-20 Center's 2009 MidWinter Conference - 2009
- International Education Partnerships: The Need for a Global Perspective - 2009