Last night I led the first “iPad App Coffee Chat” meetup at The Div in Edmond. We had six people in attendance and learned about a variety of note taking applications, focusing specifically on Evernote. Access more links to all the apps we discussed and learn more about these FREE, monthly meet ups in Edmond, Oklahoma, on the post, “iPad App Coffee Chat Notes: 7 Feb 2012.” Follow @ipadwithwes on Twitter for more updates!
Our next meet-up will be Tuesday, March 6th from 6-7 pm at The Div. (Register for free via Eventbrite) Last night we were NOT able to webstream live because of hardware reconfigurations at The Div, but we will be able to for March. If your schedule permits, come for our iPad App chat in person next month and plan to stay for the “Social About Social” at the Div which starts afterward at 7.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mapping Media is now Show What You Know with Media - 2015
- An #etmooc Distributed Digital Storytelling Activity about Beauty - 2013
- Embed a MP3 Audio File in a WordPress.com Blog Post - 2012
- Face the Facebook: Implications and Consequences for Educators Using Social Media by Colin Webb - 2012
- Harnessing the Digital Landscape by David Warlick - 2012
- Look at Me Now! Changing the Face of Professional Development - 2012
- The Story of 1:1 Learning in Tupelo, Mississippi #msmeca11 - 2011
- Podcasting & Mobile Media for Teaching & Learning by Larry Anderson #msmeca11 - 2011
- Cartooning Around in Language Arts by Malia Triggs #msmeca11 - 2011
- Choose teaching - 2010