(Cross-posted from PlayingWithMedia.com)
In this 14.5 minute video, 8 year old Rachel explains how to use the iPad application “Story Patch” to create illustrated stories. Download Rachel’s FREE enhanced eBook, “Snowflake Gets Lost,” on meetsnowflake.com. Learn more about Story Patch for iPad and download it from storypatch.com.
We recorded this video using Screenflow software, and used an iPhone4 as our video camera with the $5 app iWebcamera.
Learn more about iPad applications for productivity on ipadwithwes.com and by following @ipadwithwes on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: app, book, create, howto, ipad, playingwithmedia, tutorial, story, stories, storypatch, pdf
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Polar Extremes on NOVA - Behold the Reality of Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels - 2020
- The Dream of Creative Writing - 2019
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
[…] his own children explain these programs to prove that children can use the software. This review of Story Patch for iPad for example uses his daughter to demonstrate how to use it. The other very interesting […]