In this 3.5 minute screencast, digital learning consultant Wesley Fryer demonstrates how to use the $4 iPad application “eBook Creator” to export an enhanced eBook (in ePub format) to the DropBox application, and then email a public link to the ePub to a Posterous blog so it will “post” as a publicly accessible link for anyone to download. The following iPad apps are required to follow these steps:
eBook Creator ($4)
A free blog on Posterous.com is also required:
View the example enhanced eBook from this screencast on:
Learn more about “minimal click” ways to share digital text, audio, images and video in Wesley’s eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.”
This narrated slideshow / screencast was created on an iPad and published directly to YouTube using the “Explain Everything” app.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- WordPress OKC February 2017 Learning Points - 2017
- iPhone Video Edited with Splice - 2011
- Student Presentation on an iPad - 2011
- Brush Up on Modern Physics - Free - 2010
- Can you imagine this much global sharing? - 2010
- Geysers in Rotorua at Te Puia - 2009
- Metered, commercial WiFi common in New Zealand - 2009
- Mobile Phone Media Collection and VoiceThread - 2008
- The WOW2 skype/chat is now! - 2007
- Technology in the Schools: Policy, Privacy and Practical Issues for Teachers, IT and Others - 2007