Recorded with an iPhone4 at the Best Buy Store in Liberty, Missouri. Edited with iMovie for iPhone & published directly to YouTube from the app. Posted online with email via a free Posterous blog configured for WordPress cross-posting. Learn more about “minimal click” digital storytelling on:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Use Celly to Setup a Free Text Messaging Group Chat - 2013
- Using TweetChat to Follow Educational Twitter Chats - 2013
- First Lesson in Minecraft (and why I waited a year to ask my son to teach me) - 2013
- Twitter - A Powerful Collaboration Tool for Teachers by Eric Langhorst - 2012
- Digital Storytelling by Anne Daugherty - 2012
- 21st Century Classrooms: What does it take to Start? by Dyane Smokorowski #mace11 - 2011
- XO Laptops coming to Birmingham, Alabama - 2008
- MySpace education - 2006
- Videoconferencing across a state - 2006
- CapMac Presentation featured in February 2005 newsletter - 2005