Today to kick off our “Playing with Media” professional development day in Yarmouth Schools in Maine, superintendent Judy Paolucci created a 90 second video trailer on her iPad. With assistance from technology integrator Mike Arsenault, Judy learned how to use the latest version of iMovie on Wednesday and interviewed different students to create this movie using the “Video Trailer” iMovie template on Thursday. Well done, Superintendent Paolucci!
More information about the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” is available. 🙂
Be sure to check all ALL the great session resources and links shared by Yarmouth teachers (in grades K-12) on the PD day Google site.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 3 Ways to Become a More Connected Educator During the COVID-19 Crisis - 2020
- Lessons Gleaned from the Life of Joseph Priestley - 2017
- Don't Use an AT&T Phone Overseas Without an International Calling Plan - 2016
- Inspired by the First All-Female USAF Boeing E-3 Sentry Air Crew - 2013
- Student "Confession Pages" Trend Highlights Free Speech Issues & Need to Address Ethics / Digital Citizenship - 2013
- Global Collaboration (including The Arab Spring Project) at Yarmouth High School - 2012
- Microsoft Copying Apple Store Experience - 2011
- Feedburner Feed and Yahoo Pipe Updated (no longer frozen on Feb 18th post) - 2011
- Terms of Service Agreements Users Don't Read - 2011
- Install alternate operating systems and software on a netbook via a USB flash drive - 2010