(cross-posted from Oklahoma EDUshare)
The Oklahoma State Department of Education has posted a new position on its official jobs website and is looking to hire 60 new employes in this role: REAC3H3 Instructional Coach. (PDF)
Employment for these positions begins 1 July 2012, for a “10.5-month renewable contract based on funding availability” paying $48K per year plus benefits. “Expert knowledge in the use of standardized tests and formative assessment data and their impact on student learning” is third among eight identified “knowledge/skill/abilities” for the position. Individuals must have “Successful full-time public school administration or public school teaching experience” but a minimum number of years of teaching experience is not specified. These SDE employees will be paid by state funds funneled through school districts, but will office out of regional technology centers.
H/T to Tammy Parks for sharing this news following last week’s REAC3H meeting in Tulsa.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Arab Spring and the 2018 Oklahoma Teacher Walkout - 2018
- Lessons Learned on our Family's College Journey (April 2016) - 2016
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (April 2010) - 2010
- WiFi Connectivity Options at Starbucks, AT&T hotspots, and Rural Broadband over Power Lines - 2009
- VLE versus MLE - 2008
- links for 2008-04-09 - 2008
- Choosing forgiveness and grace over hate and revenge - 2007
- Promoting blogosphere civility - 2007
- The landscape of commercial eLearning curriculum options - 2007
- Flash format screencasts - 2007