This video made my day. Check it out and pass it on.
I serendipitously found this video using the free ShowYou app for iPad this afternoon at the conclusion of my “iPad Apps for Business Productivity” workshop. I really like how the app highlights videos shared by people you follow on Twitter and Facebook. It is so powerful to access content curated by other people we follow! If you register for the app, you can follow me on ShowYou.
This video reminds me of an assignment I gave to my college students in 2005 when I started teaching university-level technology integration courses at Wayland Baptist University in Lubbock, Texas. See my 17th podcast, “Teacher Impact Stories” on November 5th, 2005, for more information. That podcast included a shoutout to Bob Sprankle’s Room208 students. My how time flies!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Here's to the Students (and Teachers) who Refuse to be Standardized - 2011
- Free Digital Content Online was NOT Original Sin - 2011
- Who is hosting your state's Commons-based peer production server for curriculum? - 2010
- Saving feedback for students in WebCT / Blackboard - 2010
- Making the case for blended learning, thinking about designs for modern learning spaces - 2009
- Strange intermittent Macbook slowdown persists - 2008
- Initial positive experiences with Grandparent Games - 2008
- links for 2008-05-10 - 2008