The eight minute YouTube video, “Rise Up Oklahoma City,” is a stirring call from youth as well as adults in Oklahoma City to come together and support BY ALL MEANS AVAILABLE our Oklahoma City Public Schools. As the speakers highlight, community schools of which we are all proud and are willing to SEND OUR OWN CHILDREN are essential. We need to rise up, and The Oklahoma City Schools Foundation is lifting the torch high.
Take eight minutes to watch this video and share the link with others.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspire Your Students with the 2017 Google I/O Opening Animated Video - 2017
- Rocket Time! (an iPhone iMovie Trailer) - 2014
- Redeeming the Family: Blessing Children of Incarcerated Parents - 2013
- Brainstorming PlayingWithMedia.com with Popplet - 2011
- 7th Annual American Indian Learner's Conference: May 21, 2011 - 2011
- How are you addressing the digital participation gap? #newlearningculture - 2011
- Scratch, Stopmotion, Lego Robotics, Worm Farming and more at Kids College in Altus - 2010
- Digital audio recorder quest: affordable, powerful, compatible (May 2010) - 2010
- First geocaching experiences with our Garmin eTrex Legend HCx - 2008
- Two great podcast presentations from TCEA 2007 - 2007