Today during iPad Media Camp I showed our participants how to follow @iPadMediaCamp on Twitter. Much to my surprise, the top recommendations (auto-created by Twitter) for “who to follow” are Lady Gaga, Dean Shareski, and Justin Bieber.
Apparently Dean’s “learn the guitar via YouTube videos” project from last year has borne AMAZING fruit! He’s a Twitter rock star on the same level as Stefani and Justin!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Rachel Shares a Story about a 3rd Grade Class Enhanced eBook - 2013
- Turn On Comment Moderation on a YouTube Video - 2012
- Balancing Open and Closed Web Publishing - 2011
- Build Your PLN - 2010
- Top Android Phone Apps - 2010
- Connecting History and Art Through Video Creation - 2009
- links for 2008-07-13 - 2008
- Pillaged Webkinz pets at JC Pennys - 2008
- A Google cache saved my life tonight! - 2008
- Disruptive technologies and learning - 2007